Today, I joined Huck for a meeting with his company.
I understood most of the information they were talking about, but some of it was over my head. I did learn that I will never live in a house with wallpaper after seeing pictures of mold.
For dinner, I grilled some pork chops with sauteed asparagus, stuffed mushrooms, and baked potatoes.
- 4 Large Mushroom Caps
- 1/2 Tbsp Onion- Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp Bell Pepper- Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Clove Garlic- Minced
- 1 Tbsp Panko
- 1/2 Tbsp Bacon- Finely Chopped
- 2 tsp Parmesan Cheese- Grated
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together onion, peppers, garlic, panko, bacon, cheese, and oil together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff mixture into mushrooms.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray and bake for 10 minutes.