Well thanks to the great people at GoDaddy and WordPress Customer Service my site is finally fixed and up again. Luckily nothing to interesting has been going on the past few days. I did file my taxes today… I like to put stuff off until the last minute. I decided to file them myself after learning it was $180 to pay someone to do them for me.
Dinner last night was great, and the leftovers made a great lunch, today.
- 4 Chicken Cutlets or 2 Large Chicken Breast (See instructions below for
- 1/2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Medium Zucchini- Grated
- 1 Clove Garlic- Chopped
- 1 Cup Cheese-Grated
- 1/2 Bell Pepper-Cut into Strips
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Ground Red Pepper (We like our food spicy)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Heat pan over medium heat. Add oil to pan and saute zucchini and garlic until tender.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Mix together bread crumbs, paprika, ground red pepper, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix cheese into veggie mixture.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Spoon some of the veggie mixture on one side of chicken and top with strips of bell pepper,
- Roll chicken over mixture. You can use tooth picks or string, but I didn’t need it.
- Add chicken to egg mixture and roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. If you want to add more cheese to the top, remove from oven after 20 minutes and sprinkle extra cheese on top.
For the side dish I used a vegetable peeler and peeled one whole zucchini and 2 carrots. I sauteed them with garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
For the chicken, I used two large chicken breast to make my cutlets. Chicken Breast are cheaper than buying cutlets. I cut each breast in half and using a pan (It works). I placed one chicken breast between a piece of parchment paper and pounded the chicken to flatten more.
This is a great way to relieve stress.
I hope everyone had a great weekend? I start my new job tomorrow. I will give everyone more information about it tomorrow. I have to go to bed now. 530 comes way to early. I haven’t had to get up that early in a long time!