I went through my phone and decided to upload some old recipes. I wanted to start with my favorite one :)
- 1 Pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Beer (I used a pecan brown ale from Lazy Magnolia)
- Reduce beer in sauce pan over low to medium low heat until thick. It should coat a spoon. Stir often because the beer will burn easily and you will have to start over is this happens.
- Cool beer in refrigerator until cold.
- Remove ice cream from freezer to soften so mixing will be easier.
- Mix beer with ice cream and place back in freezer until ready to use.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Butter-Softened
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar-Packed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Beer-Reduced
- 1 Package Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in beer. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Measure (1 Tbsp for small sandwiches 2 Tbsp for large) cookie mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 9-11 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Finish cooling on wire racks.
|They started to melt during their photo shoot!|