Every year, on Black Friday, I go to Kohls for their Early Bird Sale. I never get there early though, but around 10AM most of the shoppers have left and they always have the best deals on Bed and Bath stuff. This year I bought a cute rug for the front door (pictures tomorrow), new bedroom comforter, and a dress for me :). I spent $222, but I saved $375 and I received $60!!! in Kohls Cash to use next week. More dresses!!
- 2 Cups Turkey (or Chicken) -Cooked and Dice
- 3-4 Medium Carrots- Diced
- 1/4 Onion-Diced
- 1 Tsp Dry Thyme
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 6 Cups Chicken Stock
- Cooking Spray
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Package Egg Noodles or Favorite Pasta
- Dice onions, carrots, and meat.
- Preheat pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and add carrots and onions. Saute until tender.
- Add Chicken Stock, Turkey, Garlic, Thyme, Bay Leaf, and pepper and reduce heat to Medium Low.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add Egg Noodles to soup or cook in a separate pot according to package instructions.
- Check spices and add salt as needed. (Chicken Stock can be salty if not using Low Sodium or homemade, so taste before adding salt.)
I usually make Grilled Cheese to go with our soup, but since I ate so much yesterday, I left it out this time.
|Everything ready to go|
|Sunset from our balcony.|