I’m Back!! After taking a few days off from blogging, I have lots to catch you guys up on. I haven’t been cooking a lot the past few days. One night, I had Ramen Noodles, a can of tuna, and veggies. Gourmet Noodles!! I am determined to eat better this week!
- 8 oz White Fish- Cut into strips
- 1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together panko and seasonings.
- Roll fish in bread crumbs to coat. (I did not use oil or egg was but you can if the crumbs are not sticking to the fish.)
- Place on a rack and bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish is flaky.
|“Can I go… PLEASE!!!!”|
|“Take the picture!!”|
Last night made for great people watching. We came back around 1130, and I walked straight in and passed out on the couch. I was tired!