Today was another hot day in South Florida. It is Winter, right?
London made a friend today too!
London looking cool in his shades!
For dinner tonight, I used some of the Bok Choy from the garden yesterday, for stir fry.
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic- Minced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger- Minced
- Crushed Red Pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Chicken- Diced
- 1 Bell Pepper- Sliced
- 3 Cups Bok Choy- Chopped
- 1 Cup Mushrooms- Chopped
- 1 Cup Pineapple- I used can
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Pineapple Juice
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/3-/12 Cup Cashews- Whole or Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Heat pan to medium heat. Spray pan with cooking spray and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and cook through. Remove from pan.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper and cook for 1 minutes.
- Add peppers, bok choy, mushrooms, pineapple to pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until bok choy is wilted.
- Mix together orange juice, vinegar, honey, pineapple juice, soy sauce, and corn starch.
- Add mixture and chicken to veggies and cook until sauce starts to thicken.
- Add cashews and serve.
- Serve with white or brown rice or noodles.