Bacon. Why does it taste so good?? LOVE IT!!! This is super easy, but I think the pictures turned out well.
2 Servings: 1 Sandwich each
- 4 Slices Bread
- 6 Slices Bacon
- 4 Slices Tomatoes-Thick
- 4 Pieces Lettuce
- 2 Slice Cheese
- Kraft Sandwich Horseradish-Dijon Mayo
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lay bacon flat on baking sheet covered in foil
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven and drain on paper towel.
- Toast bread and apply desired amount of Mayo.
- Top with Bacon, Tomato, Lettuce, Cheese, and Salt and Pepper.
- 4 Roma Tomatoes-Diced
- 1/2 English Cucumber-Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion-Sliced
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Italian Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Don’t worry… I ate the last piece of cucumber.|