I love hot wings, but hate the mess. The waiter never brings enough napkins and I usually end up with wing sauce all over my hands and face.
I was going to make some Buffalo Chicken Dip to eat while watching Football today (Is anyone else as excited as me for College Football?) While I was getting everything ready, I decided to change it up some. You’re going to love my Everything You Love About Wing Dip.
Everything You Love About Wings Dip
Makes enough for two (maybe)
- 1 Chicken Breast-Shredded or 1 large can of chicken
- 6 Oz Cream Cheese (I used Low Fat Veggie CC)
- 1/4 Cup Ranch or Blue Cheese
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Wing Sauce (I used Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce)
- 1 Carrot- Grated
- 1 Celery Stalk- Grated
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Shredded Cheese (whatever you like. Crumbled blue cheese would work great too)
- Extra Cheese to Sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients, but extra cheese ,in a bowl.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and top with cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until dip is bubbly.
- Serve with more celery, carrots, or tortillas chips.
We both have our Red and Black on! GA game comes on at 8PM. Can’t wait. Until then, I’m watching the Florida vs. Texas A&M game. Texas looks awesome. This game is making it hard to work. I have said how much I love College Football Season??
I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! Make sure you try my dip