My little boy is growing up! He went on his first date this weekend, with a girl. Supervised of course! Our neighbors have a female Husky names Mookie (not sure if I spelled it right!) Last week, I made plans to meet Lindsey at 8AM to take the love birds out. Ginny was really excited when we started, but he calmed down and did really good on our hour long walk. I enjoyed talking to Lindsey, and I love anything to wear Ginny out. WIN WIN!
London enjoyed his time alone with daddy.
Tonight, for dinner, Huck wanted TACOS! Surprised right?! Well, I decided to change it up a little and make Taco Burgers.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Jalapeno- Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Bell Pepper- Chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup Guacamole
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Preheat grill pan over medium high heat.
- Combined Turkey, Onions, Jalapeno, and Peppers together.
- Form into 4 patties 1/2 inch thick.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and add patties to pan.
- Cook burgers 5 minutes and flip cooking 4-5 additional minutes or until cooked through.
- Add cheese and cover pan with foil to melt cheese.
- Serve on toasted bun with guacamole, lettuce, and tomato.
I served my burger with a little salsa. They were so good!! Huck really enjoyed it was well!
So, for Christmas, Huck gave me a Canon Rebel T3i. Well yesterday, it decided it doesn’t want to work anymore. I plan on calling Canon tomorrow. I have a one year warranty, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. It would break the week we are going home!!
3 more days until Georgia!!!!