Today was my first day at my new job. The pros of my new job: It is 10 minutes from the house, it is only Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, the office is busy (I didn’t sit down once today), all the people there really work, yea that is about it. The cons: The only thing I do is chart for the doctor, I know nothing about skin or cosmetic surgery procedures, I can not have anything to drink at the nurses station. The last one really sucked. It is bad enough I can’t snack during the day but no water??
But it only took me 10 minutes to get home. Today made me miss the ER, though. And made me upset again because I haven’t finished school and I am still working crappy jobs that I do not like.
Cooking dinner, tonight, made me feel better.
- 6 Bell Peppers
- 1 Package Yellow Rice
- 1 Can Ro Tel
- 1/2 Cup Peppers-Diced
- 1/2 lb Ground Turkey-Browned and Drained
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 6 Slices Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Mix in peppers, Ro Tel, turkey, and cheese.
- Add mixture to inside of peppers.
- Place peppers in a baking dish and add 1/2 inch of water to the pot. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven and cook until cheese melts.
Oh our A/C isn’t working today either. One good thing about renting, but it is way to hot here not to have A/C