To tell you what I made for dinner tonight, I must start with dinner from last night. I did not like the pork chops from last night and wasn’t going to post them, but my pot pie was so good I figured I would.
And the veggies were great!
I used my grill pan and cooked the pork chops with salt, pepper, and ground red pepper.
I cooked the brussels sprout and okra with garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil. I served with a boxed brown rice pilaf. Super easy dinner.
I had a couple of chops leftover and decided to chop them up and make Pork Pot Pie for dinner, tonight.
Pork Pot Pie
- 1/2 lb Pork Chops- Cooked and Diced
- 1 Bag Frozen Vegetable Mix
- 1 Can 99% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup Mix
- 2 Gloves Garlic- Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Can Beer
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup Cold Butter
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix together pork, veggies, soup mix, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
- Using a fork, combine butter into flour.
- Add 3/4 of beer. If consistency is a thick or dry, add the rest of the beer.
- Add veggie mixture to baking dish and top with biscuit dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until dough is cook through.
|A little messy. Make sure you use a cookie sheet!|
Tomorrow, I will work on my post earlier, so it make a little more sense and I’m not falling asleep while typing! Goodnight!!