For breakfast this morning, I made Rainbow Chard Omelet for breakfast.
Rainbow Chard Omelet
- 2 Leaves of Swiss Chard- Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Bell Pepper- Diced
- 2 Slices Turkey Bacon- Diced
- 2 Tbsp Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese- Shredded
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cooking Spray
- Heat pan to medium. Spray pan with cooking spray and add turkey, peppers, and chard. Saute until greens are wilted and bacon crispy.
- Remove from pan. Mix together 2 eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat pan to medium and spray pan with cooking spray and add eggs.
- Stir eggs and allow to set. Route pan to allow raw eggs on top to cook on pan.
- Add veggies, bacon, and cheese to center.
- Fold eggs over 1/3 of the way.
- Pick pan up and roll omelet onto plate and serve with extra cheese, salsa, or hot sauce if desired.
Alton Brown’s Recipe explains how to cook an omelet better than my recipe has. You can also watch videos on YouTube for additional help. They are really easy. I use to be intimidated by omelets, but then I realized if I messed up, I can just tell everyone I made scrambled eggs for breakfast :) Either way, it will taste great!
|So were the Man O’ Wars|
The soup was great. I wish I would have just ordered a bowl of this.
The salad was good. There house dressing was great. It was a Balsamic Vinaigrette but had a spicy aftertaste. Of course Huck loved that.