Sorry for all the horrible typos on my last two post. I was in a hurry to write them and failed to proof-read before posting. I went back and looked at it today and felt embarrassed knowing you guys had to read that!
- 2 lb Salmon
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combined Mustard and Honey together.
- Spray a foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray and add salmon.
- Brush on mustard mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes (Cooking times may vary due to thickness.)
- Remove from oven and serve.
I used a recipe I found on Skinny Taste for Sauteed Asparagus With Dijon.
It was really windy today as you can tell!!