|I made a mess pouring the batter into the ramekins.|
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, Legs, or Thighs
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Italian Dressing
- 15 Saltine Crackers- Crust
- 1/2 Cup French Fried Onions– Crust
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- Mix together dressing and ground red pepper.
- Mix crackers, salt/pepper and fried onions together.
- Dip chicken in breading and place on a sheet pan lined with foil. You can use a cooling rack to cook the chicken on. This will allow the under side of the chicken to become crisp as well.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes or until internal temp is 165 degrees.
For dessert I decided to cook a boxes of Chocolate Cake mix that has been calling my name for weeks now. I seen a picture on the box for Molten Lava Chocolate Cake, and I had to have it. Just in case you guys didn’t know… I have a small sweet tooth :)
As I was eating my awesomely gooey warm chocolate cake, it reminded me of the biggest chocoholic I know… My best/oldest friend Jennifer. She could live on chocolate alone. I have known Jen since we were in the 7th grade. If I ever need someone to talk to (even at 1 in the morning) she is always there! I’m hoping she can come visit soon. I need some girl time!
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 1/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix ingredients together.
- Spray ramekins with none stick cooking spray.
- Fill ramekins 3/4 of the way full.
- Place ramekins in a baking dish and fill dish 3/4 of the way up, the ramekins, with water.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Serve warm!
|How can you say no to this face.|
|The “I’m kicking some ass at COD!” face.|
|The sexy face.|
|The professional face.|
|The action face.|
|They run this house!|