Spooky Vampire Cupcakes are super easy to make. I used a regular box caked mix and my favorite jarred strawberry jam. They’re the perfect addition to any Halloween party!
- 1 Box White Cake Mix- Follow directions on box
- 5 Tbsp Red Jam
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Store Bought Frosting
- Red Food Coloring
- Cupcake Liners
- Mix together Jam, Lemon Juice, and a few drops of food coloring, until you get the desired red color.
- Fill half of a cupcake liner with mix.
- Top mixture with 1 Tbsp jam. Place in center so you can not see red from outside.
- Pour more cupcake mixture over the jam until cupcakes are 3/4 way full.
- Bake as directed and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, decorate with favorite white frosting.
- Use a toothpick dipped in red food coloring to create fang marks in icing
**When I cut into my cupcakes, the jam inside did not run out like in the picture. I made more of the mixture and placed it on my plate and topped it with my cupcake. It turned out great!!
This will be a great recipe for the Premier of True Blood, in 8 months!