I woke up at 730 this morning (sleeping on an air mattress sucks). I took the dogs for a walk, which isn’t as bad as I thought it would be and went to Publix. The Publix that is .8 miles away :) I grabbed a few things for breakfast. I was excited to be able to cook in my own kitchen again.
- 1 English Muffin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Slice Canadian Bacon
- 1 Slice Cheese
- Diced Jalapenos
- Toast Muffins in broiler.
- Fry eggs in pan with a little cooking spray.
- Warm Bacon in pan.
- Top muffin with bacon, jalapenos, egg, and cheese.
- Melt Cheese in broiler for a minute or so.
- 1 lb Fresh Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 Onion-Minced
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic
- Salt, Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper to taste
- Boil green beans for 3-4 minutes.
- Saute garlic and onions in a pan and add beans.
- Season with salt, pepper and Crushed Red Pepper.
|I used a small plate but I think we still have the same amount of food:)|
The Dogs seem to be adjusting well…
|Not sure what Huck is doing in this picture.|