|Sleeping on the job again!!|
- 5 Cups Collard Greens- Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Broth from Ribs or 1/2 Cup Beef Stock
- 2 Cloves Garlic- Chopped
- 1-2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Heat pan over Medium heat
- Add broth, garlic, and crushed red pepper to pan.
- Saute one minute and add Collard Greens.
- Cook 15-20 minutes until wilted and tender.
|This seems like a bunch of greens for two people but it was barely enough.|
|Multitasking AKA making a mess for Huck :)|
|These is what I mean about the greens!|
|Try not to lick the screen!|
Dinner was followed by a dessert that reminds me of home!
When I tell people I am from Georgia, they always ask why I do not have an accent. No one in my family really does.
That was another edition of WIAW and this week had some green stuff! :)
What meal reminds you of home?