Spent Grain Beer Crust
- 3 Cups Unbleached AP Flour (Extra for dusting)
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Spent Grains (optional)
- 12 oz Beer (I used Red Hook IPA)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Using a mixer, mix Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and Spent Grains together.
- Add beer and mix until dough forms a ball.
- Remove dough onto floured counter top (dough will be sticky) and knead 3-4 times.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and shape dough into desired shape.
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes. Add toppings and return to oven 3-5 more minutes to melt cheese.
- 1/2 Cup Toasted Pecans
- 2 Tbsp Milk Chocolate Chips
- Melt Chocolate Chips in microwave.
- Cook 15 seconds, stir, cook additional 15 seconds and stir. (It took 45 seconds for me to melt the chocolate).
- Pour chocolate over pecans and allow chocolate to harden. (I put them in the fridge by I am impatient)
|“Mom stop taking my picture… I’m trying to work!!”|
|Is this not the cuties thing ever??|