Welcome to another WIAW.
I wanted an egg sandwich for breakfast this morning, but the only bread we had was a hamburger bun. A few weeks ago I used sausage and eggs to make my Breakfast Hotdog, so I thought, why not make a breakfast hamburger. It was a great way to use leftover buns.
|I almost ate them all before I took a picture.|
|I like my steak rare to medium rare. The only way to eat it!!|
- 12 oz Brussels Sprouts- Larger ones cut in half
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion-Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic- Chopped
- 6 oz Mushrooms- Slices
- 4 Slices Bacon- Cooked and Chopped
- Cook bacon in oven at 400 degrees until the desired crispiness.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp of the bacon grease and add to pan on medium heat.
- Add Brussels Sprouts and onion to pan and cook for 5 minutes or until sprouts start to brown.
- Add mushrooms, bacon, and garlic and cook an extra 10 minutes.
- 1 lb Red Potatoes- Diced
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Gloves Garlic- Finely Minced
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary- Finely Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Drain potatoes and return to pan.
- Stir in oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt and pepper